Winter of Hoshi-toge Niigata
The snowfall Tanada of HoshiToge was a very fantastic sight.
This area will soon be Season of full-fledged snow.
Here accumulate many snow and it get sleeps deeply until spring.
Four seasons, I want to show this rustic sight to people around the world.
- Camera：Canon Canon EOS 80D
- Lens：TAMRON 16-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD B016
- Date photographed：2018-12-14 14:44:37 +0900
- ISO sensitivity：200
- Duration of exposure：1/125
- Exposure compensation：-2/3
- Aperture value：11.0
- Focal length：44mm
- White balance：Auto